Digital Rights Lab is an independent and non-political non-profit Sudanese organization that focuses on enhancing online space in Sudan.
To this end, Digital Rights Lab works to:
← back to partners
- Perform network measurements and analyze the network measurement data
- Advocate for Internet freedom
- Empower local communities in Sudan with the necessary information and tools to access the internet safely and privately to know about digital threats and how to combat them
- Provide digital security training to activists, human rights defenders, and journalists - including minority and marginalized groups
- Evaluate information online and fact-check it, in order to curb the spread of fake news and mis/mal/disinformation, especially during critical times, e.g. elections, public unrest, or health crisis